All Rider levels are welcome
Fully Guided Off-Road Tours
Available for beginner to more advanced riders
Welcome to Let’s Ride Enduro, the ultimate destination for off-road dirt bike tours. Offering an exhilarating and authentic experience in the rugged terrain of northern Thailand! We, based in Chiang Mai, are dedicated to providing dirt bike enthusiasts with a heart-pumping adventure through some of the best enduro trails in the region.
Our enduro tours are designed for riders who love to explore the less travelled path and tackle challenging terrain while experiencing the rush of adrenaline that comes with off-road riding. You’ll ride on winding trails that snake through lush jungles, climb steep hills, and descend rocky valleys, all while discovering charming local villages, ancient temples, and bustling markets that are full of history and culture.
Our experienced guides are not only passionate about enduro riding but also have an in-depth knowledge of the terrain and the best trails to take for an unforgettable experience. Whether you’re a seasoned rider or a beginner, we have tours that cater to your skill level and interests. We provide quality enduro motorcycles and safety equipment to ensure that you have a fun and safe experience on the trails.
At Let’s Ride, we believe that safety is paramount. Our guides are trained in first aid and carry a comprehensive kit to deal with any situation that may arise during your tour.
So, if you’re looking for an adventure that combines the thrill of off-road (enduro) motorbike riding with the beauty and culture of northern Thailand, Let’s Ride is the company for you. Book your tour today and get ready to experience the ultimate enduro adventure!
RIDER SKILL LEVELS
To be classed as a NEWBIE You Have Either:
- Never driven a manual
- Nervous about accelerating and stoping safely
- Have not ridden anything over 200CC consistently
We Don’t offer tours to this level but do offer training when we are not on tour.
After all everybody has to start somewhere. Call us to discuss your requirements,
it’s a beautiful place to learn
To be classed as a BEGINNER You Are:
- Comfortable using front and rear brake in slowing.
- Able to ride above 40 KMH off-road when safe.
- Stalling from bad clutch use only rarely
- Relatively inexperienced with ascents or descents
- Experienced with road riding but not ridden any or very little dirt
To be classed as a NOVICE You Are:
- Comfortable using both brakes in stopping and able to control skids.
- Comfortable sliding rear wheel and able to produce and control slides.
- Not intimidated by different soil conditions (sand, mud, rocks).
- Not intimidated by gradual uphills and downhills
- Comfortable riding in rough conditions without bottoming the suspension unexpectedly.
- Comfortable standing for short periods while riding
- Comfortable on single-track.
To be classed as a INTERMEDIATE you are comfortable in all conditions described above and:
- Comfortable on tight twisting single track
Can do full steering lock turns and figure-eights.
- Comfortable sliding both front and rear wheels and able to produce and control the slides.
- Have experience in a variety of riding conditions like deep sand or wet mud
- Not intimidated by steep uphills and downhills
- Can stand while riding for sustained periods of time
- Can predict braking distance and rarely pass braking points.
- High level of understanding safe speed versus the conditions.
- Not intimidating by rocky technical sections or largely rutted areas.
- Can maintain a relatively narrow line
- Can ride for sustained periods of time.
To be classed as a ADVANCED you are comfortable in all conditions described above and:
- Able to loft the front wheel and pivot turn the motorcycle.
- Able to ride up and down ledges that require wheel lofting.
- Seen as an off-road king (or queen) by his (or her) friends!
- Comfortable standing all day while riding
- Love overly technical single-track.